Alpha Painting Holidays

®

"Your First & Best Choice for a Painting Holiday"

joinus@alphapaintingholidays.com

+44 (0) 1934 733877

Holiday Search

AlphaPaintingHolidays_Programme_HolidayListing.html Brochure Request Newsletter Subscription

Request a Brochure

Subscribe to Newsletter

Book Now Corona Virus Welcome Holidays  Destinations Holiday Types Tutors Hotels Holiday Blogs How to Book

Corona Virus - Email Notifications

First - 21st March 2020

Second - 25th March 2020

Third - 15th April 2020

2021 Programme - First Release - 1st May 2020

AlphaPaintingHolidays_Programme_HolidayListing.html AlphaWeb/Forms/Alpha_March2020_CoronaVirusUpdate1.pdf AlphaWeb/Forms/Alpha_March2020_CoronaVirusUpdate2.pdf AlphaWeb/Forms/Alpha_April2020_CoronaVirusUpdate3.pdf AlphaWeb/Forms/Alpha_May2020_Newsletter_Programme2021

Corona Virus – Latest Update – as at 31st March 2020

There is much uncertainty about the changing situation in respect to the global pandemic of COVID19 and we want to update you with what we are doing to assist our customers as best as we can.


Thanks go to all of our customers who have been really understanding to the position we find ourselves in and have thanked us for all our efforts to find a solution, it has been heart warming to receive such thanks at such a difficult time for us all. We will continue to endeavour to do our best for our customers in looking for a replacement or comparable holidays for you.


As part of these plans we have wanted to ensure primarily the safety but also the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests on holiday and people we work with during this difficult time. We are aware that many of our guests consider themselves in the ‘at-risk’ category for one reason or another and this being taken into consideration.


April, May & June Holidays – are subject to current lockdown

Following the Government’s recent announcements (20th & 23rd March) we have all been forced to stay at home where possible and all pubs, restaurants, cafes and now hotels have been forced to close and gatherings of more than 2 people have been made illegal and so the holidays are not permitted to be run as planned for April, May and June until later in the year.


Replacement or Comparable Holidays – Available in Sept, Oct & Nov

We are pleased to say that we have been able to arrange replacement or comparable holidays for each holiday not permitted to run. We obviously cannot simply lift the exact programme for April, May, June and possibly July and slot it into Sept/Oct. This simply would not be possible but we have been able to provide either replacement or comparable holidays for each holiday.


If the hotel is still in lockdown at the time of the new date proposed then we will review the situation again and update you accordingly.


If you look on the programme page and you see the words “Delayed – Re-scheduled to…” you can see which holidays have been delayed and when they have been re-scheduled for or which is the most comparable.


July Holidays

No decision has been made on the holidays after 20th June. We will continue to take advice from the government on the position nearer the time and will be in touch with those customers on these holidays but we already have alternative plans if these are not permitted to run. However, please read the email notification sent on 15th April 2020 as per list above.


Our Hotels

We have communicated with the hotels on a regular basis and they have informed us that they will be following all necessary hygiene procedures in respect to this virus and will be taking all reasonable practical precautions such as social distancing that are applicable or in force at the time when they are allowed to re-open.


The Tutors

When the outbreak first spread, we also communicated with all tutors to find out their movements 4 weeks before their holiday with us to minimise any risk of them being a carrier or being forced into quarantine and only two tutors expressed concerns over being in an at-risk category and we found suitable replacements for these.


Deposits & Final Balance Transfers

We are aware that it is hard for some of you especially long haul travellers simply to re-arrange for later in the year but we are also aware that many of you, would love to have a holiday later in the year should the risk subside and restrictions be lifted.


Therefore, under guidance from European Commission and the UK Government, as a Tour Operator, we are allowed to provide a credit note for a holiday later this year or next year providing we have financial protection, which we have, for the entire balance paid. The intention of the EU and the UK Government is to enable businesses to survive this difficult period whilst still re-assuring the customer of financial protection in the case of insolvency or a holiday in the future on the basis of continued trading. We obviously cannot confirm at this stage our programme for 2021 but you can be assured of our continued commitment to our customers.


2021 Programme - 1st May 2020

We are pleased to be able to make the first release of our 2021 programme, so that if your holiday has been re-arranged from Spring 2020 or you havent booked as yet you can book with confidence or transfer to an alternative holiday for next year.


We have released over 20 holidays as can be seen in the flyer which can be found on the holidays page on our website (full details to follow) and will release more throughout the coming months online through our newsletter and on the website. Please read the "Important Notice" in the flyer for more details.


In addition, we havent published all dates yet and have about another dozen to release because we wanted the flexibility to adapt to any changes in the current situation. We intend to make further releases in July and August and will finalise the programme in September and send out the brochure as normal in the post then.


You can book online by clicking the "Book Now" button. For those of you who have already booked with us on a holiday that has been re-arranged please get in touch by email in the first instance and then we can transfer you onto your preferred holiday. Full details of the holidays will be added to the web site in the next week or so.

Conclusion

Further announcements will be made in relation to holidays after the 20th June in due course as the situation develops.


As you are aware this is an ever changing situation that is becoming increasingly more difficult for us to plan for so please bear with us and if you are able to be flexible that will also help but we will endeavour to adapt to the changing circumstances as best as possible.


If you have concerns please contact us by email in the first instance, and not by phone and we will answer as soon as we can. Gill and I are currently inundated with emails and please don't be concerned if we don’t answer immediately, we are dealing with everyone's bookings but we have a lot of queries to deal with. We hope to respond within 2-3 days but no more than 5 working days.